Below is a sampling of some of the exciting features found aboard this ship.
Revolutionary in concept and design, this innovative outdoor seating area at the bow of the ship is perfect for having a casual meal al fresco, meeting friends for drinks or reading a book, all while enjoying breathtaking views and basking in the fresh air.
Located in the Lounge, the bar is lively and inviting.
With floor-to-ceiling glass windows and large, comfortable chairs, the Observation Lounge is the heart of the ship - a gathering place for guests to view the scenery, have a drink, take in lectures and lore, and enjoy local music.
Gaze at breathtaking scenery through the Restaurant’s panoramic windows as you dine on regional specialties and contemporary cuisine. The atmosphere is casual yet elegant, with high-quality table linens, china, cutlery and glassware at every meal.
Boasting sweeping river views, our Veranda Staterooms are comfortable and airy, with hotel-style beds, a private bathroom, roomy closets and storage space, and a 42" flat-panel TV with premium entertainment package.
Located on the Upper Deck with sweeping river views, Veranda Suites feature two full rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom. Each suite offers hotel-style beds, spacious closets and amenities like two 40" flat-panel TVs and premium bath products.
- All staterooms are outside with river view
- Veranda Suites are 250 square feet, have separate sleeping & sitting quarters, a full veranda & French balcony & 2 flat-panel TVs
- All staterooms & suites have hotel-style beds with optional twin-bed configuration
- All Upper deck staterooms have a full veranda or French balcony
- Private bathroom with shower; premium bath products; bathrobe & slippers upon request
- 42" flat-panel Sony® TV with infotainment system featuring movies on demand plus CNBC, CNN, National Geographic & more
- Telephone, safe, refrigerator, hair dryer & individual climate control
- Observation lounge & bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that lead to an open air Aquavit Terrace
- Restaurant with windows for panoramic views
- Sun deck with shaded sitting area & organic herb garden
- Library corner & onboard boutique
- Free wireless Internet
- Laundry service
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Voltage: 220V & 110V in stateroom (U.S. outlet)
Viking Beyla Cruise Ship Overview - Viking River Cruises