Viking is pleased to offer Premium Economy and Business Class air upgrades on select itineraries. Available on transoceanic flights, Premium Economy offers a more spacious seat than coach and additional amenities for a significantly lower add-on price than that of Business Class; Business Class provides the ultimate in comfort, amenities and cuisine.
CLICK ON A PARTNER LOGO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PREMIUM ECONOMY
PREMIUM ECONOMY AMENITIES – UP TO 22% MORE LEGROOM
Premium Economy is available for many Viking destinations on flights by Air France (Premium Voyageur), Alitalia (Classica Plus), British Airways (World Traveller Plus), Icelandair (Economy Comfort), Cathay Pacific (Premium Economy Class), Japan Airways (Sky Premium), LOT Polish (Premium Club) and Scandinavian Airlines (Economy Extra). Amenities vary by airline and may include the following:
• Up to 22% extra legroom, 9% extra seat width, 60% extra seat recline
• Adjustable headrests, legrests or lumbar support
• Personal entertainment system, laptop power port, noise-reducing headset
• Premium food service (select airlines) and/or complimentary bar drinks
BUSINESS CLASS AMENITIES – UP TO 180-DEGREE RECLINE
Business Class upgrades are available for many Viking destinations as well. Amenities vary by airline and may include the following:
• Extremely roomy, comfortable seats with up to 180-degree recline (flat sleeping surface)
• Priority check-in, baggage handling and boarding
• Gourmet meals and complimentary beverage service
• Special airport club lounges
• Personalized in-flight entertainment system, laptop power ports
Both Business and Premium Economy Class include airport amenities like private lounges, special check-in counters or extra baggage allowances (varies by carrier). Prices are listed on each itinerary’s air section for Business or Premium Economy Class upgrades. For Air Plus services, please see the Viking Air section for additional fees.
Paid Business or Premium Economy class travel is guaranteed on transoceanic flights only; travel in economy class may be required within the United States, Europe or Asia. The option to pay for an upgrade on these flights is available through Viking’s Air Plus department. Call for details.
Page Air Travel Upgrades - Air Services - Viking River CruisesPremium Economy and Business Class upgrades are available through Viking's air travel experts. Learn how Viking River Cruises can help with your flight.