For your convenience, you can purchase roundtrip transoceanic air travel directly from Viking in conjunction with your river cruise or cruisetour. Viking’s air packages are a great value because they include your transfers between airport and ship or hotel. And when you reserve your air with Viking and purchase Viking’s all-inclusive travel protection coverage, your air travel is covered by the policy as part of your Viking itinerary. Select from more than 165 different gateways (additional gateways available).
Viking Air Plus is our exclusive custom air department, for guests who have specific travel needs or special requests. Depending upon your travel schedules, requests and flexibility, our team of experienced Viking Air Plus agents can assist with the following services whether you are traveling on economy, Premium Economy or Business Class air:
- Deviate to an alternate destination city or stay extra time before or after your cruise or cruisetour (click destinations offered for 2014 or destinations offered for 2015)
- Stop over in another destination such as London, Paris, Munich, Hong Kong or a U.S. gateway (click stopovers available for 2014 or stopovers available for 2015)
- Nonstop flights or the most direct air service available
- Reservations with airlines that accept frequent flyer mileage
- Travel on specific airlines or air routing
- Confirmation of flight schedules at time of reservation—no waiting once deposit and Guest Information Forms are received
- Coordination of family, friends or groups traveling together from the same or different cities
Please note: Viking Air Plus is not offered 50 days or less before departure. A $50-per-guest non refundable fee applies, as well as any additional fees based on the difference between the selected air and the air price paid. Date or city deviations and stopover fees are typically between $100 and $300 additional.
Inquire about Viking Air Plus services when making a reservation.